2022 Waste Levy changes in QLD
– here’s your free summary document
The Queensland Government announced a number of changes to the waste levy regulation in December last year, with changes taking effect in the new financial year – 1 July 2022!
- a new levy zone, announcement of future levy rates
- changes to waste levy exemptions
- announcement of future annual advance payments to councils
- the announcement of the new $1.1b Recycling and Jobs Fund
But we’ve got your back. Download the document above to get access to a summary and explanation of what the changes will mean for your facility.
If you are keen to understand more, or need assistance with anything, please reach out – you know at Resource Hub, we are always happy to chat about how we can help!